1. Great day yesterday.
2. Got the heater situation worked out, and had heat on in the house for the first time. Good thing too since it was six degrees Fahrenheit when I awoke in the middle of the night to crack the window.
3. Slept a bit fitfully with odd dreams but for a period of ten hours, all told.
4. My pastor stopped by and brought a bunch of food.
5. Worked things out with a new friend, and am no longer uneasy about this new friendship.
6. I’m getting victory over an annoying die-hard lousy sinful habit, having seen its relationship to my low self-worth.
7. Ran the 3.6 mile course again. It felt easier this time. Ran it in 17F degrees and did not feel overly cold. Enjoyed it very much, and felt a lift in my spirits afterwards.
8. Acted according to my integrity in a certain situation and wound up getting a new subscriber to the newsletter, a software engineer from San Francisco. Told this to G.G. and now he also wants to subscribe.
9. “Just One Victory” by Todd Rundgren.
10.I woke up in the middle of the night and realized that I am not under condemnation. It’s Christmas Eve and tonight we’ll all be singing. Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!