1. It amazes me how well Jan and I are getting along. It’s as though my best friend has come back into my life, and vice-versa, she claims, according to her. It’s uncanny, in a good way. And it feels so right.
2. It was an incredibly warm family feeling for me when we all three were here together throughout the day yesterday after church, and Echo and I were both working on our music, in different rooms, and getting things done.
3. Not to mention I really like the rug, the dining room table, the clean bathroom and kitchen, and the decent wholesale organic coffee every morning.
4. Slept well and long last night for the third night in a row, not arising till 7:30 am.
5. Nice of Norman to bring by that flat panel. Resolution and clarity while working on Finale is amazing.
6. Wiped clean Polaris and downloaded Finale on it, registered Finale on the new / old computer. I can carry this one forth, considering the Asus needs to stay at home now. Also, there is a printer now.
7. Just about done with the “Hunted” score, so all scores are done for the demo session, except for my need to rewrite six lines of Molly’s lyrics in keeping with her character and her relationship to Winston.
8. Echo so precious.
9. Weird that I wrote to Erika in the morning yesterday with those bizarre reservations toward Midnight Screams and related matters. Anyway, everything is done as soon as I do the formatting and divvy the parts accordingly via email. Then at least my colleagues will note my attempt at professionalism, even if the modern-day Internet-related standards for academic excellence never cease to intimidate me.
10. God is Love, and Love is God.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!