1. Ran the 5-K Charity Trot on Saturday morning, and it was not a big deal.
3. Just awoke from out a two hour nap. Feeling rested and motivated.
4. Ramifications of the Thursday night reading of Eden in Babylon are only today crystallizing in my consciousness. To strike while the iron’s hot seems prudent.
5. During the reading, I noticed things about my script I’d never quite fully noticed before. Good things – things that hold promise.
6. Running the race tuned me back in to the whole running realm, how much I love it. Also learned of the Thursday night social run, the hours when the Kibbie Dome track is open freely to the public, and other aspects of the Palouse Running Club that will help me to stay on the roads.
7. Friday morning at the Center, Tim & Darrell both told me I seem more at peace with myself these days.
8. Jan and I are getting along remarkably well; and getting reacquainted is a marvelous adventure.
9. I feel that here in Moscow, I have managed to sync into a groove that seems very productive, pleasant, and fulfilling. I just really feel like I am in the right place for myself and others, at this time.
10. Also, life is much less stressful now that there is no more interference from Facebook. God is indeed Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!