I’m a bit behind on my daily gratitude, so here’s my list from Saturday morning. I do think it’s a good idea to keep posting these lists on Mondays, however. Seems to be the day when most of us need it — gratitude, that is — the most.
1. After being frustrated for days, in a single search I was able to find easy-to-follow, point-by-point instructions both for trimming a video and also for cropping one, just as one would a photo.
2. As a result, I’m finally uploading the “Castle” piece onto my youtube channel. I’m doing that right now (it’s at 30%).
3. Beautiful spring morning outside my window, birds chirping.
4. Turned in early and slept very well, up at 3:30 am or so.
5. I turned down the opportunity to play at One World’s open mike last night, mostly because I just wasn’t in the space to be around all those people and to have to present myself socially. I was happy I did this because it was viewed as a victory for self-care. Sometimes you just gotta curl up with a good book in bed.
6. Farmer’s Market starts up this morning.
7. 53F degrees and perfect running weather.
8. Heard from Jan that Echo’s going to stay down there longer (which makes sense) and anyway I will see Jan soon. Glad they’re okay and that the U-Haul van is history.
9. Danielle edited the newsletter and there’s been a $50 donation.
10. Looking forward to the beautiful weekend. The Lord God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!