(1) Grateful for my lady friend. If it weren’t for her stabilizing influence, I would have never gotten it together to record the Eden in Babylon demo.
(2) Grateful that, after all this time, the demo has actually been completed. Can’t wait to hear the mix.
(3) Grateful that now that it’s over, I will finally have time to give quality time to my daughter.
(4) Grateful that the money to pay for demo costs came together more-or-less miraculously right in the nick of time, and all of it came from anonymous donations to the pool.
(5) Relieved that I am no longer manic like I was during the 48 hour period of pretty much non-stop preparation for this project.
(6) Grateful that when I got home from the recording session last night, there was no part of me that felt a need to “keep working.” Instead, my entire being wanted to enjoy my night with my lady friend, and look peacefully into her beautiful blue eyes.
(7) Although, when I was manic, I thought this project was the most important thing in the world, I am relieved and thankful that when I got home last night, I realized that it was no big deal.
(8) Grateful both for all the years when I slaved away as a servant for the super-rich, and all the years of enduring indignity and dehumanization on the cold city streets. I have experienced both extremes. Most people are not fortunate enough to even have experienced one of them.
(9) Grateful that No. 8 above has done nothing but fuel my philosophical fire.
(10) Let the Philosopher now prevail over the Artist. I’ve got a job to do on this Earth – and nothing can stop me now.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything helps – God bless!