1. Just had two more stories published in Street Spirit (and you may find them on this link.)
2. Really grateful that my lady friend Jan is back in my life.
3. My daughter Echo appears to have arrived safely at her stepfather’s house down in California.
4. Finally finished rewriting the love scene in the first Act of my new musical, Eden in Babylon. Thankful for the input of the MFA playwrights who showed up at my critique, because they really pointed me in the right direction. The scene is now much more effective that it could ever have been, prior to their input.
5. Grateful for my ongoing health, and for the good running that’s been happening on the local trails lately.
6. Should be getting a paycheck for the articles soon. Every little bit helps.
7. Letting go of the Old Story. I need no longer be defined by what people in my past may have thought of me. The New Story holds nothing but promise.
8. Due to the benevolence of a friend, a piano will be delivered very soon into the apartment here. Jan and I have cleared off a nice space for it, at an indoor wall. This will be the first time in my life that I will have actually owned a piano.
9. As I wrote the lyrics to Turns Toward Dawn yesterday, I had the experience that every Writer lives for. I could almost see and feel the presence of the Muse. The words welled up from within me, and made their way dutifully to the page, as though beholden to bear my signature and my pride. The joy of that event defies description. I can only hope that someone who knows the event of which I speak will read these words, and join me in that joy.
10. God is Love.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!