1. It’s great to have my own shower and be able to change into clean clothes, and lay on my own bed, and feel as though I am an honored guest in my own home.
2. Good exercise today, a brisk three mile walk in the warm breeze, between around six and seven.
3. There is a wonderful woman in my life today who loves me.
4. God loves me. He doesn’t see me according to my past, or my sin; but according to my future, and my righteousness in Christ.
5. Nice hanging out with R. today, and having him over for conversation with me and Jan.
6. It is great that Echo found a room on the Delta, and that she’s going to have a dog.
7. I finished Eden in Babylon on July 4th, and here it is again linked to you, formatted as best I can. It’s a much better script, thanks to the MFA playwrights at the critique, and very special thanks to Jan.
8. Stats are booming:
9. Jan gets to visit our friend Sippa for a few days, and this is a very good thing.
10. God is Love.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!