(1) Something tells me this is going to be a very productive week.
(2) I slept incredibly soundly last night.
(3) Just now awoke and noticed immediately that I was back in my “usual good mood” — no more of that funk I was in for a few days there.
(4) Coffee was ready without even having to flip a switch. Tastes good, too!
(5) My computer is right here where I left it. Turned on my tensor lamp and voilà – the O.G. is ready to roll.
(6) Had a really nice Skype with Howard last night — noticed once again how insightful and good-natured he can be. This is especially illuminated over the Skype interface, where one can actually see the guy. Will wonders of technology never cease.
(7) Nice of Norman to have dinner with me at the Co-Op. Another very insightful and compassionate man.
(8) I am not at a loss for true friends at this time in my life.
(9) This honestly is the best I’ve felt in ages.
(10) I get to meet Jan at the station tonight and walk her back home. It sure is nice having her around. The Lord has blessed me so much. And I can be whom I’ve always wanted to be. Thank God for the good things in life.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!