(1) I’ve had a flu, maybe food poisoning — but it seems to have past with lots of rest and water. It would have been a lot more difficult to take care of, if I still lived outside.
(2) Life is a colossal, colorful miracle that may be appreciated on multiple magical levels.
(3) Courtyard Cafe, free Starbucks coffee & refills.
(4) It helps during times of trial to remember His blessings: past, present and future.
(5) That doctor was a really nice guy, when I had to go to Emergency the other day.
(6) Most people I’ve met are pretty nice, and it helps their niceness not to make too many demands upon them, in this life.
(7) Self-sufficiency, not being dependent on too many other people, is a good thing, and a blessed thing in the eyes of the Lord.
(8) I’ve been blessed with some pretty good, loyal friends in this life — Danielle being one of them.
(9) Nobody’s perfect, and to expect too much out of people is not wise.
(10) But God is perfect. We can expect the Universe from Him.
Note: I’ll be taking a week off from this blog, starting this morning. Will return on September 3rd, God willing.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!