(1) My daughter and I have been in touch daily, on phone, Skype, and text chat. This blesses my heart.
(2) I was feeling empty and heavy after much oversleep and willful wishing to escape from my allotted difficulties. But as soon as I stepped into the One World Cafe, I felt full again, and light.
(3) The Round Table. It’s nice to have a specific table at the cafe that has come to be associated with productivity and forward motion.
(4) Sugar free short mocha. It helps.
(5) Nice weather at 68F degrees, nearing noon already.
(6) The people at the Recovery Center really enjoy my piano music, and are going to pipe it over the speakers at the Fairgrounds when we have our picnic.
(7) The new editor has another assignment for me, due Wednesday, and I got a little excited as she articulated it. It’s fun to be sinking my teeth into journalism at this time.
(8) It looks as though I’ve just about scored the first five numbers in my vocal score. I’m saying they’ll be all done by Friday.
(9) I really like my pastor and my church.
(10) It’s nice to have a quiet apartment to come home to, when I feel worn. I didn’t have that for a lot of years. I had to shuffle about outdoors, looking for places to crash on large lawns, and on the subway, arousing suspicion wherever I went. It’s so nice to be unsuspected in life — to be respected, and regarded as an equal. What to do with this great gift is the question — but more will be revealed.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!