1. Slept rather sweetly between 10pm and 5am.
2. Glad I didn’t flake on the commitment to go running with Jay every Saturday. Only did two miles today, but didn’t stop, and was definitely stronger than the first Saturday.
3. We celebrated the 3rd birthday of our Recovery Center on Saturday, and it was a warm occasion.
4. Daily Skype calls and phone calls with my daughter have been a wonderful blessing at this time.
5. Again very thankful for my new Galaxy J-3, a great gift from a great friend.
6. Same thing goes for this ThinkPad – another great gift from another great friend. Also very grateful that I own not one, not two, but actually three laptop computers now. That would have never been possible in my previous life.
8. Finished my article for October and will post it on Thursday.
9. The vocal score is coming along. I’ve also noticed that it’s the kind of work I can still perform while preoccupied, distracted, or disgruntled. It’s therapeutic, and helps me to process some of my internal difficulties. Very grateful for all my schooling, and for my ability to compose and arrange music of my own liking.
10. We tend to be worrisome as well as critical of ourselves over this-and-that. But God views us with love, and in that light there is comfort.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!