(1) I awoke at 7am and noticed immediately that I was no longer depressed or lonely, but was feeling like my usual, chipper self once again, thank God.
(2) Thankful to feel like I am functioning more-or-less normally. There is a great sense of promise and potential when one realizes that one is no longer saying and doing things that are inexplicably weird, totally bizarre, and distastefully out of character.
(3) Slept from about 5:30pm till only 1am, as I’d feared. The good news is that I got back to sleep at around 4 and slept till 7, waking up refreshed. Even better news is having a place to stay when I wake up at odd hours of the night. For a lot of my life, I did not.
(4) Noticed and skimmed a nice email from my friend in Scotland across the waves.
(5) Starting my 3rd cup of free Pikes Peak coffee at the Courtyard Café.
(6) Scraped up an old laptop I can use outside of the house. While it has many problems, thankfully music notation software is not one of them. Observe:
(7) There may be a small paycheck in today’s mail. Also, I can probably sell more Exile albums if I get back in the groove of it.
(8) I’m in a good mood this morning. I no longer feel threatened by my own personality. Stay this way for a while, and I will do great things.
(9) Lots of promise, lots of potential, comes of just one’s being oneself.
(10) His blessings are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.