Here’s my gratitude list from yesterday morning.
1. Slept another six hours, between around 12:30 & around 6:30. So 9 hours total.
2. Finished the vocal score to Act One yesterday. The thought of formatting the completed Act One score caused me to pop out of bed with energy.
3. The friendship of the friend who helped me periodically with my issues throughout the day yesterday is invaluable.
4. Listening to Sounds of Silence now. Happy with it now that I’ve made the cut. (I had wanted it to redo it completely, but decided not to after I realized that what happens at 2:39-2:40 only happens once in a lifetime.)
5. That three mile run last night was like a purge. It was like a sacrament. There was something holy about it.
6. I have this clear picture now, how all I really need to do is spend about 1/3 the time at the computer that I do, and I would walk twice as far each day, probably run 3-5 miles three times a week, and do four sets of push-ups, twice a week. Then I would be the real A.P. once again, and I could die happy, because I wouldn’t be this other, really manic, hyper, frazzled guy, that I’ve been since whenever I stopped running.
7. Really looking forward to church this morning.
8. Ah, this Co-Op coffee, whatever it is, tastes so good.
9. Was neither angry nor threatened when I awoke this morning. I also didn’t space out too many items of necessity during the first moments of the day, as has too often been the case.
10. Dreams were apocalyptic last night. But that’s a sign to pray, and a good thing, so as not be an ostrich. Looking forward to reading more, speaking less, praying more, and writing less. God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.