I would like for everyone I know to cease telling me that:
(1) I am supposed to be in an intimate relationship.
(2) I am supposed to be “sexually active.”
(3) I am supposed to get married or remarried.
(4) I am supposed to learn how to “make love.”
(5) I am supposed to be anyone other than who I am.
I tire of it. I really do. The one relationship that is of unique importance to me — that is, the relationship with Jesus Christ — is challenging enough. However, Jesus never blames me for things I have not done, and in fact takes the blame for that which I have.
Finally, I am an Artist. I was on the streets for years. I love my solitude. I like my space. If I want to make love, I make love to my piano. My piano never leaves me. My piano never lies.
I hope this is the end of this particular story.
P.S. Besides, the good ones are all taken for. :(