1. Slept really well, from some unknown early time (like around 7pm) till 3:30am. I’m sure I got at least 8 hours of decent sleep, with dreams.
2. My apartment may be a mess, but at least it’s an apartment, and I’ve not lost it to homelessness.
3. Broke again on the 15th as usual, but that’s the price you have to pay for peace of mind in my world. Not to mention, I’m in good company these days, along with 99% of the other people I know.
4. I’ve made it to 66 years of age without a serious physical ailment or injury.
5. I read this article (for whatever it’s worth) and noticed that reading seems to be “no problem” these days. Like with listening to the sermon yesterday, my head seems to be getting clear of all this extraneous “head-shit” that has always stood in the way of my reading & listening comprehension. This has to be due to the medication — though it’s not without its side effects.
6. I feel like I have a little more love in my heart than usual this morning.
7. Daily talks with with my daughter have been encouraging. Very encouraging, in fact!
8. Good talk with Danielle right now — lots of food for thought.
9. Heard from Rob E. that the Song Circle will be resuming this Thursday. That could be a nice day, one day after the auditions. Also, I get to meet with a theology professor to discuss Genesis Three and maybe clear some of the scarier air. Good things are definitely coming my way.
10. Well – I guess we’ll see what this all looks like later. And remember: God is in control.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.