This week’s gratitude list is fetched from Tuesday, six days ago, April 16th.
1. Finally waking up.
2. Slept a solid six hours from 11pm to 5am.
3. On #1, in this case, the doppio is what it took. I must have slept very deeply, because I honestly wasn’t fully alert till 4 1/2 hours after awakening. This is a good thing — I’m likely to be energetic and focused throughout the day ahead.
4. Ran into Jim the Janitor who bought me breakfast, and had a wonderful conversation with him at the Courtyard.
5. Putting out fires already — the leading role issue, the audition form issue — but at least there are fires to be put out. For a long time, everything was a deluge, and nothing ever caught afire.
6. This is the perfect day for Proverbs 16. It’s my favorite chapter in all of the Proverbs of Solomon. In fact, 16:1 has already bombarded me.
7. As of yesterday. I can see the light at the end of the current tunnel. I don’t feel “submerged” in the work anymore. I feel on top of it, like I can breathe again, and it’s all good.
8. It feels as sad as it does good, but a friend I made at the Center has told me that I am the only true friend that she has right now, and the only person in her life whom she feels she can completely trust.
9. Heard from Kent, and from Holly. Both sounded upbeat & positive. Just had a lengthy convo with Kent (post-doppio) and am happy for our longstanding, mostly mutually beneficial friendship.
10. All systems go. Excelsior.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.