(1) Managed to get three hours of sleep last night, with dreams even, following one of those long dark nights of the soul. Slept from about 5 till 8 in the morning. Glad I got some rest, and glad I can take it easy today.
(2) My daughter is doing so well now. I and her other friends received her first Gratitude List yesterday — and she thanked me for the idea. She really has a lot to be thankful for these days, and she knows it.
(3) Latah Recovery Center. We are here for us when we need us. It’s like no other place in town.
(4) This town, by the way, is like no other place on Earth.
(5) It’s a beautiful Spring day in the city of my birth.
(6) I can’t help but have noticed that the director of my show sees eye to eye to me. We are getting along well, and communicating really well, too. I am also very impressed with the female lead, and others on board, as well.
(7) I have a bicycle now. It’s fun, and it greatly decreases the amount of time it takes to get from A to B.
(8) The unique events of the past have indeed informed the consciousness of the present, and insights as to this phenomenon have been very useful. At the same time, I become more grateful when I ponder what kind of future might stem from the present, than I do when I ponder how the present has stemmed from the past.
(9) This is the first time in about as long as I can remember when the musicians in my life have wanted to play my music, and the singers in my life have wanted to sing it — and they’re not even in it for the money. They actually like the music. When I really stop to think about how cool this is, the sense of blessing is almost impossible to describe.
(10) I have a lot of problems in my life right now. But when I think of the blessings, I am renewed in hope. His blessings are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.