1. Slept again about six hours from around 10 till 4:15.
2. Perfect running weather 61F and foggy.
3. Spent a while at LRC yesterday – I enjoyed talking with Cindy, Scott, Shaun & Amber. They’re doing some good expansion of the place, creating a Crisis Center next door where the barber shop used to be, of which Shaun is in charge.
4. Farmer’s Market this morning.
5. Working the door tomorrow night, will get a $30 gift card.
6. I spontaneously gave a sixteen-minute talk yesterday called It Can’t Be Forgotten. Did it in a single take and two quick edits, hope you enjoy it.
7. Got a chance to talk with Alex last night, good long talk.
8. It’s beginning to look like my daughter will be here soon.
9. Finished past No. 6 in the revised vocal score. Should have Act One done very soon.
10. Sky’s getting light, love this time of the morning. God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.