(1) Slept seven hours from 11 to 6, solid rem sleep with vivid dreams. Grateful for the comfortable couch on which I sleep, and its proximity to my computer and my piano.
(2) The house is so much brighter now that I have a decent male roommate. Joey used to own and manage a cleaning company, plus he was a line cook and a prep cook. I gave him the spare room, and we agreed he only has to pay 1/3 the rent, in exchange for keeping the kitchen and the bathroom clean.
(3) Church was great yesterday morning. “Whatsoever you do to the least of my brethren, you do also to Me.” I also got to tell them that my prayer was answered, for a housemate who could help around the house.
(4) Inspired by Joey’s tidiness, I organized my whole desk, and things are much easier to find. For $1 at the dollar store, I got a white wide-ruled legal pad, taped it to the desk to the right of the computer and have four pens sitting right there. (Now I don’t have to keep looking for paper and pens every time I want to write something down). There’s still room to work the mouse to the right of the pad. Starting to make lists — it all seems so easy now — compared to how hard it was just a few short days ago.
(5) Finally got some 175 readers to replace the 250’s that were way too strong, and now I don’t have to keep taking my glasses on and off. They look nice too, all black and sharp. That dollar store is a really good deal.
(6) Somebody canceled, and it looks like I’m playing solo this Thursday at the One World Cafe. Might as well put up flyers — shoot for the moon.
(7) Putting on the finishing touches the worship song I’ve been writing, called “I Want to Worship You.” I believe I’ve received it. Also heard back about this from my old Internet buddy, Jeff, a worship leader type in Texas with a great devotional blog.
(8) Joey and I have a lot in common, and I asked if I could interview him for an upcoming Wednesday talk.
(9) When I was cleaning the living room and dining room, I found two Exile covers and three Pinnacle covers, amid all the Interim covers I already knew were there. So I burned five new CD’s to add to the two Abstraction CD’s remaining in my inventory. Hoping to sell all seven of them soon.
(10) Just ran two miles, nice new course along Paradise Path. I am truly blessed in my life these days. God is Love.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.