1. Finished the 4th draft of Eden in Babylon yesterday.
2. Feeling relaxed and relieved as a result of #1. The hard part’s over, now I get to go to the fun part.
3. Slept 4 1/2 hrs between 10:30 & 3, and another hour between 7 & 8. Got a couple good naps in yesterday, and so I feel rested.
4. Choir will sing “Come Thou Fount” today, in that reverent arrangement.
5. Meditating around the toothache mindfully is decreasing the dread of pain.
6. Was able to find Draino for the kitchen sink.
7. Saw some nice snowflakes when I rose early and walked to and from the Sunset Market.
8. Alastair and I sure get along. It’s always a joy to work with her. Maybe she can help me create a more appropriate signature. Also, I get the feeling Homeless No More will be syndicated, when the time is right.
9. Happy and thankful over the way the last scene came together, almost magically, as well as the new opening & closing number. I’m blessed.
10. My daughter is here now, and God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.