Happy Labor Day. Here’s my gratitude list from Saturday morning. I’ll be posting three music clips and one announcement, all three hours apart, throughout the day. Hope it all finds you blessed.
2. Observing the Sabbath, mostly reading. Grateful for quietude.
3. Grateful for my apartment, for its “out of the way” location, for my new incentive to keep it tidy, and for my positive relationship with the landlord.
4. Glad I’m not in the awful space I was in two days ago, and grateful for the lesson of just how far into spiritual darkness the “obsession of the mind” can lead me.
5. Grateful for Matt, one of the better sponsors I’ve had.
6. First thing I read this morning was an unusually good “Got Questions” article. It started the mind off thinking the right way on the Sabbath Day.
7. Grateful for the Day of Rest and for the knowledge that once the sun goes down, I can start working again.
8. Glad I have a computer expert for a sponsor. Matt helped me to get the CD’s burnt correctly with a new and better CD burner. Also installed a better free media player.
9. Open Mike was a gentle experience last night. Grateful for my positive relationship with Dave Harlan. I played three pieces of “improvised classical” and was able to sell three CD’s.
10. Breakfast at Courtyard in 40 minutes, Farmer’s Market thereafter. Somebody called this place “The Town Time Forgot.” God is Love.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.