My gratitude list from Friday.
1. Ran 4 miles at a decent clip. Enjoyed it.
2. Ran into Dave on the run, he paced me for about 100 yards. Kept a picked up pace after that.
3. Every vibe from every person on that course, largely through campus, was positive and supportive.
4. I can walk along the right paths in the goodness of this town, and avoid slippery places. This city is a special place and truly can be sweet.
5. By-passed the local predators.
6. Made $23 on CD sales last night, and got $16 worth of stuff at the Dollar Store.
7. My daughter Echo & I are communicating really well and getting along great. It is wonderful having her here.
8. While praying & reflecting on the walk to the Dollar Store, I forgave a lady I was mad at, let’s call her Karen (not her name).
9. Heard somebody shout “Hi Andy!” and it was that lady on her bicycle. I shouted: “Hi Karen! God bless you!” She shouted back: “God bless you!”
10. God is Love.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.