1. Slept almost all day yesterday being sick. Awoke to Danielle’s call in the morning, and have noticed that I have much more functional energy today in general. This too has passed.
2. Am here at the local cafe, slowly getting oriented at the round table.
3. There’s the feel of a new day with new hope and promise.
4. Read Proverbs 7 and all of Titus. Stuff in Titus stood out for me, bearing further consideration.
5. Heard from Jeff X on Shenandoah.
6. Echo helped so much when I was sick, made food, gave me water and tea and ibuprofen. It’s nice to have her around the house, and my heart is warmed for her being here.
7. Helped to talk with Danielle.
8. Echo should get paid today for her job at the brewery.
9. I think I’m awake enough spiritually that I can get into my work now. The work is not the most important thing, and when I think that way, I begin to err.
10. His blessings are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.