This one’s from yesterday afternoon, immediately after waking up from a kick-ass nap.
1. Slept another 2 1/2 hours between 1:45 pm & 4:15. (Not sure if I mentioned, but I took a 2-3 hr nap yesterday as well, after the 8 hours of sleep already).
2. Sleeping a lot lately is indicative of beginning a New Season in Life. Gotta get a Good Night’s Sleep before starting the New Day.
I don’t think meeting Tracy Simmons
at a U.I. event last week was a chance encounter. She wrote saying my web site was “impressive” and asked me to submit some samples of my columns for consideration for her independent news site
. I also read her story in the Wall Street Journal. I agree with her completely: the key to restoration is embracing, not forgetting, the past.
4. Proverbs 25:28. Wisdom.
5. Meaningful vivid dreams.
6. I got this huge rush of freedom-intertwined-with-privacy as soon as I walked through the front door this afternoon and thereafter flopped down exhausted. It had happened so many times when I lived outdoors and was lucky enough to get a hotel room for a night, how could I forget the hugeness of the double blessing? It’s not to be abused. It’s my castle, and I shall build a moat around it.
8. Did the whole wash yesterday.
10. This coffee is great. Running four miles now.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.