This one’s from Thursday morning.
1. Slept about 8 hrs from 11:30 till 7:30 am.
2. Snow all about, very beautiful.
3. Echo called early, having also gotten up at 7:30. She seems well, and I’m glad. I’ve spoken with her in fact two times today, for which I’m thankful.
4. Also got a chance to talk with Nick.
5. Making progress toward submitting my 2nd column for Tracy. I am connecting together themes of social media / pleasure-seeking to the creation of Cancel Culture, and then how homeless people have been cancelled by society.
6. Got another compliment, it was from Nick G., the ‘Palouse Pundit,’ it was on my Homelessness Taught Me Gratitude piece, he said it was good writing. At the end, he said: “Keep writing!” He himself is reputable, a retired philosophy professor, spent several years with the Maharishi in India.
7. Seneca made me a quad espresso and gave me a day old scone, even though I only paid for a doppio.
8. Took a brisk three mile walk in the snow, wherein all errands were accomplished.
9. This includes having gotten my levothyroxine, of which Dr. M. has how given me a 90 day supply at 137 micrograms / day.
10. Nice to be inside on a snowy day. God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.