(1) Slept in till nearly seven in the morning – a good night’s sleep.
(2) Am at the Courtyard Cafe getting the free Pikes Peak coffee. The brew is especially robust this morning, and I’m on my second cup.
(3) This new Topanga 21-speed mountain bike is great! It’s wonderful that my friend helped me get it, with lock, pump and helmet too. Did 7 miles on it the first morning.
(4) After a substantial bout of hibernation, I am up to face the day. I’m a member of the community here. As such, I am accepted.
(5) I like this version of Jack Straw that I’m listening to now. Interesting how Google comes up with great things for me to watch on YouTube.
(6) Just heard from Tracy the editor of Spokane Faith & Values. She was asking again about my homelessness story pertinent to the city of Spokane, and I again had to ask her if she’d received my story on social media and pleasure-seeking. She apparently had not, so I was able to resend it. Hopefully it will be published soon.
(7) A third cup of great-tasting coffee, like Starbucks medium roast. Very nice, as well as free of charge.
(8) I gave myself a three-day rest from all my usual companions and activities, and am now rested up, and eager to present myself among them once again.
(9) Not wanting to further ride the bike just yet, it feels right to be bundled up and walking briskly through the 36F degree weather. Thankful for the free time for vigorous exercise.
(10) God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.