(1) Once again I have rediscovered the power of sleep. Grateful for the blessing of being able to go back to bed this morning and recharge. Three hours later, I felt thirty years younger.
(2) In the past week, an almost supernatural sequence of events has caused all kinds people to come together in support of my project. I am particularly grateful for a special ensemble of young people who seem to keep hanging with me, no matter what. I may be grouchy in my old age, and yet I do not know where else on earth I could have found a bunch of Kids so devoted.
(3) Also grateful for the students I’ve picked up on Skype and Zoom since we’ve been quarantined, and for Zoom meets in general, which are less anxiety-provoking (for me) than the real live gatherings.
(4) Although I enjoyed completing my Vocal Score, I wasn’t looking forward to the arduous task of creating a piano score. So I’ve immersed myself wholeheartedly in the more exciting task of creating a full score for the pit orchestra — a score that will be electronically replicated for our interactive production. The piano part is still the most tedious, but now that it’s a smaller part of a much larger project that engages and excites me, the arduous tedium is worth it. Grateful for the new confidence that I will not only get the job done, but will do an even bigger and better job in the process. I’m serious! I have total new confidence — and the proof will be in the pudding.
(5) It’s a beautiful sunny day at 75F degrees in spacious North Idaho. Even in the midst of a pandemic and ongoing concerns about climate change, we are still granted the blessing of a beautiful day. One Day at a Time.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
One thought on “Gratitude List 1550”
Those are some great positives!
LikeLiked by 1 person