(1) I’m glad the local cafe is open, with limited seating. It feels nice to be spaced apart from people in a wide open building. And this particular building brings with it good vibes and memories. Also they have a really good doppio here, and this is the gentlest way to start the day.
(2) It’s only in the low 70’s (Fahrenheit) after a grueling heat wave. It felt pleasant riding my bicycle over here, and I can probably manage a substantial ride later on this evening.
(3) Grateful for the Lenovo IdeaPad I have. It’s a good, durable Windows machine, and I’ve had very little difficulty with it. Also grateful for the backup ASUS I keep in the bedroom. It’s nice to have a couple functional computers.
(4) Grateful for my bicycle. It’s a Topanga Diamond Back, 21 speed mountain bike. Best bike I’ve had in a while.
(5) I’m happy the Presbyterian church lets me play their Baldwin GP-190 concert grand piano. It’s the first non-Yamaha piano I have truly embraced, among grands. I’m going to go over there shortly and start preparing for tomorrow’s musical rehearsal. Life is pretty good – it really is.
“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.