(1) I’m in an unusually good mood today, but I have no idea why. If I find out, I’ll be sure to let you all know.
(2) Running at five in the morning has got to be one of the more pleasant experiences in life. I took a few days off, then ran three miles yesterday, and three this morning. Each of those runs felt effortless. I’m sure I ran faster too. Looking down at my “tree trunk” legs, I noticed they weren’t quite so trunky. I’m not only losing weight — I’m actually getting into shape.
(3) Did my first push-ups since the wrist injury, and did okay. Did 5 three days ago, and 7 today. I’ll be back up to 25 in no time.
(4) Check out this cool Scripture: “While physical exercise is of some value, spiritual exercise is of total value. For its value is not only the present life, but also in the life to come.” (1 Timothy 4:8).
(5) Whatever else has happened, I gotta say that this new team I am working with is anything but flaky. These Kids are professional, punctual, enthusiastic, talented, and above all: RELIABLE. There may be hope for this project yet.
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
— Winston Churchill
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.