(1) Yesterday I finished making all the adjustments in my musical script that were deemed necessary after an intensive three week reading and critique. Grateful for the current team, without whose insights I’d have never made it.
(2) At the end of the day, I submitted the show to some people who might have the power to produce it. And then, right after I did, I felt a huge sense of peace. I felt relieved, realizing that I don’t have to mess with that script anymore. Now I can focus on the music, and on other things.
(3) Got my iPhone working that my daughter helped me to obtain. Nice to have a phone again, and I can see why people like this one better than the Androids.
(4) This may sound weird, but I want to say that I’m grateful to be an Introvert and also the kind of person who doesn’t really feel a need to be in a relationship or very dependent on human touch. It’s true that I haven’t touched another human being for about six months or so. But it’s also true that I wasn’t very attached to human touch to being with. So I didn’t have much to lose.
(5) About to embark on a long slow run. Very grateful for this particular form of exercise. I always feel kinda “cleansed” afterwards. There’s something about running that’s like a sacrament. I’m glad to have rediscovered it at this time in my life. It really makes a difference – it really does.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.