(1) Great meeting with Kelsey this morning on Zoom. Interest in the project was revitalized after a lull over the holidaze. We touched on a lot of good stuff and she’ll be working with Cooper on Friday. Thankful for her — I am certain she is the right person for this job.
(2) Had a nice three mile run. I’d have gone four miles as usual but had to be somewhere. It was good I could fit it in between Zooms.
(3) Counseling went well today. I had a lot to talk about, because the PTSD was triggered first thing in the morning and I was pretty disoriented. But it’s good to have talked it through. This is the first time since we’ve been doing the weekly sessions that I was actually upset about something at the time of the counseling. So naturally it was the best place to be.
(4) Unearthed this speech I gave in 2018, because it came up when talking with Kelsey. Aside from that one would think it natural that the speaker be angry about what they’re speaking about (in this case), I want to express gratitude that I am not as angry a person today as I was 2 1/2 years ago. Also, I’m truly grateful to have unearthed the speech, because I think it says what needed to be said. I forwarded it to the group thereafter.
(5) Rough morning, and I thought I’d never recover. But I’m grateful to have had things to do today on a strict schedule. It distracted me from the trigger, and when I was able to talk about in therapy, and it was helpful. Grateful for my life.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.