(1) Yesterday three new musicians joined the team. Now we have all five members of the band that can accompany the whole show. This will be better than the fully interactive accompaniment envisioned earlier. Richard the bass player has been learning the music already, and practicing with me. These three new players, all musicians he currently performs with in various bands, will fill out the sound we need.
(2) I’ve been absorbed in making sure that instrumental parts were handed out to the three new musicians who just joined up yesterday. So I haven’t surfaced till now, but am very grateful to have finally gotten all this stuff done — having done nothing else all day long.
(3) Beautiful snowy weather in which I don’t mind exercising, when the spirit is right. Recently however I’ve found more reasons to stay inside than to venture outdoors. Grateful for shelter from Winter weather.
(4) My recent article published in Faith and Values has been shared 193 times and viewed over a thousand times:
(5) Meeting with Tom and Vanessa tomorrow, who are playing the parts of the father and mother in the Audio Show. Then I should be ready with the lines. The whole project is expanding. I’m pretty grateful.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.