(1) True to resolution, I’ve been exercising much more and spending much less time on the Internet. Mostly I’ve been engaging in long brisk walks. I’m losing weight and feeling a bit more heightened, spiritually speaking.
(2) Just dropped off my monthly rent check at the landlord’s office — a monthly ritual as of over three years now.
(3) Grateful for the $300 anonymous donation sent to Danielle’s pool, followed by the $600 relief check.
(4) I was granted an honorable mention among eight other journalists for having placed in the top ten of every category in the annual awards ceremony conducted by Spokane Faith and Values. Also my column on the recent anti-maskers stunt placed No. 8 in the Top Ten opinion pieces of 2020.
(5) It was recently very freeing to make an unpopular decision for the benefit of the greater good. It was liberating to release the unpopular information, with my reasons. It had been such a burdensome thing, holding it all in. I have faith we’ll move forward in liberation from here.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.