(1) Going to meet with Keva this Sunday and do some singing and maybe more recording – not necessarily all stuff from the show. Grateful for the connection. Just because the workshop is over, it doesn’t have to end.
(2) An idea for a new column came to me out of the blue this morning. Grateful to have been given something new and interesting to focus on at this time.
(3) New Lenovo arrived from Office Depot. Great computer, never read a bad review, got $220 off on the deal, everything appears to be working perfectly.
(4) I really like this town cafe, which they expanded during the pandemic. Takes up a whole block now with two new sections, including a beer and wine bar for after hours. Looking forward to settling into a new phase of working quietly from here — gotta finish the 4th draft vocal score, and finally begin the piano score (having left the hardest part till last.) Then the show will be ready for whoever.
(5) And I can move on. It’s weird when change is “trying to happen.” It feels so awkward needing to navigate new territory. But change is necessary — I just have to keep trusting in the One who does not change.
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within yourself the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars and change the world.” — Harriet Tubman
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.