(1) I was grateful to see that the little Greek gyros place on Main Street has opened up for indoor seating now, as long as people wear their masks when not seated. Nice to see things returning to a semblance of normalcy.
(2) In the past couple days I’ve been blessed to accomplish much more reading than usual, by way of research. Among other things, I read all kinds of information related to the “social construction of reality,” culminating in this excellent 14-minute video. All of this is turning out to be very useful in the blog sequel I’m slowly composing for Thursday.
(3) Gorgeous clear day today, having gotten up to 48F degrees already, though it was 26F when I first awoke in the morning. Doppio at the cafe makes me want to walk vigorously, like I did yesterday, four miles.
(4) Grateful for this A&W being so close to my house, because it has really fast Wi-Fi and they don’t mind me sitting in here for a while. Good coffee, too. A nice place to take my new laptop after an afternoon nap.
(5) I’m really grateful for Kelsey, because she is such a grounding force in the project, both conceptually, and in terms of providing a bridge between me and the younger actors. It’s been wonderful working with her on the deeper themes during these podcasts. Grateful for Cody & Keva and the others who remain enthused. Their spirit is helping to sustain a feeling that I’m not in this thing alone.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.