(1) I thought I had offended someone who is important to me, and it turned out that I had not offended them — in fact, whatever it was had nothing to do with me. Grateful for the positive connections I have made on WordPress and elsewhere.
(2) Really nice chat with Cody yesterday, whose positive energy and tireless enthusiasm is always a blessing. We wound up each having root beer floats at the A&W after our meeting yesterday. It’s particularly refreshing to hear the ideas of those who genuinely think for themselves and think things through, who bring new and inviting ideas to the table. He’s of that ilk, and it’s inspiring.
(3) Well, the meeting went well yesterday between myself, Cody & Liam. I believe we will have a more solid and structured workshop this summer that will also provide more incentive for those involved, and that most of the players from the old team will be on board. (I would say: “third time’s the charm!” but I don’t think I can quote chapter & verse on that one.)
(4) I put all of me and Keva’s stuff on a playlist in case anyone wants to tune in from time to time. There are three songs on there now, and there will be more, and they will continue to be refined. I’m lucky to have these people interested in my work here, because it keeps me from doing something rash (such as grabbing a sleeping bag and one way to Seattle — which believe me has crossed my mind lately. Grateful for nice weather, though no need to prove it.)
(5) I want to let my readers know that this is not the happiest time of my life, and that I find myself to be troubled by situations that are beyond my control. However, I remember some of the first words I read when I first opened up a Bible circa 1980, when I was very much hassled by same:
“In the world you will have trouble, but take heart — for I have overcome the world.”
— Jesus Christ