(1) I’m up to three miles now running on Paradise Path. I’m moving faster and more breezily through life, and people tell me I look thinner.
(2) I finished the Vocal Score on Friday, formatted more neatly than earlier. It encompasses everything that was learned during the Pandemic Workshop. I must say I am grateful to Karlie for proofreading it and to Kathy the church secretary for coil-binding ten copies of it on her last day of work before retiring. Also grateful for all the Kids who helped me to refine it during the workshop.
(3) In a period of eleven days, I raised over $1500 toward honoraria for the summer workshop. This is the first time I’ve conducted a fundraiser that has actually succeeded. Grateful for the show of support from those who contributed, and the very encouraging words that they wrote.
(4) A publisher in White Plains MI has agreed to publish an anthology involving much of what I’ve written about homelessness in the past five years. I’m in the process of organizing it all in .docx format. Grateful not to have to mess with self-publishing and all that, glad someone’s interested.
(5) Slept six hours last night from 8:40pm to 2:40am, deep REM sleep with vivid dreams. Woke up and read Romans 12, which is always inspiring. Then my daughter came on Messenger as she was just going to bed. A very nice way to start the morning. Birds are chirping, the sky will soon be light. God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.