(1) Nice 2 1/2 mile run on that pleasant shady trail called Paradise Path. Didn’t time it (heaven forbid!) but I clearly ran faster than usual. It is an intriguing source of great gratitude that an O.G. like me can even still be running, after all the toll life has taken on me.
(2) Sure feels nice to be in the air-conditioned Co-Op on a day when many businesses are closed because it’s too hot for the workers in their buildings without air conditioning. Nice that the Co-Op has reopened completely, and nice to be enjoying a salad of my choice for the first time in over a year.
(3) The fifth draft of the Vocal Score and Draft 5-T of the EIB Script are complete and have been uploaded on the Box links now indicated. I am pretty sure I’m done, except for I need to insert a Table of Contents in the vocal score, which attempted task grossly challenged my aging nerves.
(4) Great conversations with my sponsor Matt lately, who is interested in my tutoring him in Music Theory.
(5) I can’t explain it, but I feel a bit freer than usual. Something about the Kids, something about the workshop. All’s well that ends well, I suppose. Nothing like quitting when you’re ahead. A folded hand is better than a hand spinning out of control. At least I was able to finally love. Only a small, select group of people received it, but I finally knew that what I experienced — for one — was Love.
“Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.”
— Alfred Lord Tennyson
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.