(1) Having lost weight steadily during the period when I wasn’t running, it was a lot easier to run the three mile course than it was before. Ran it, did 21 push-ups, and ran again this morning. I feel good physically, but the main reason I’m grateful is that I’m still at it — after all these years.
(2) Had a good meeting with Kurt this afternoon. I’m grateful for Kurt because he’s such a fountain of intellectual theological information, as well as a great guy. Also had an interesting email exchange with Ashley Peterson over the weekend, concerning the so-called problem of evil. I’m glad to be engaged in such discussions. It’s something I’ve not known at other times in my life.
(3) My version of An Affair to Remember now has over 2.5K views on YouTube.
(4) Very nice conversations with my daughter these days. Grateful she is in my life.
(5) Well, I lost the entire week last week to things it would pain me to belabor. This week’s starting off all right, though not without challenges. There’s a light at the end of the tunnel, and there will be a new season — a new stage of experience. It’s in the works — and I have faith.
“Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.” — John 12:24
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.