(1) Seeing as it is 8 degrees Fahrenheit now, I find things such as meditation and a hot bath very useful in the absence of vigorous outdoor exercise.
(2) Very good singing lesson today. My student and I both agreed it was very constructive. I really enjoy the arrangement and only wish I had maybe three or four other students as well.
(3) Spontaneously came up with a fairly decent podcast that seems relevant to basic stuff that’s happening, here there and everywhere.
(4) Christmas was peaceful. I basically just treated it like any other day, and tried not to think about all the fun other people were having that they probably weren’t having anyway.
(5) The more I shelter, the more I notice I don’t feel like spending a lot of time online. There’s something about doing stuff offline that is so much less anxiety-provoking. Lots of possibilities, anyway, when one has a computer, lives alone, and has ideas.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.