(1) I have been offered a position as Assistant Musical Director of the musical PIPPIN at a regional theatre in Washington State. They also want me to teach singing at their Academy, have arranged for transportation for me to and from my home in Idaho, and have told me that they are interested in my musical.
(2) Hard to top that one, but my Harvey’s Tune has been sent to Harvey Brooks the composer and is sitting on the top of his timeline. My friend George shared it, and a friend of his is a friend of Harvey’s, so it landed with Harvey pretty quickly. (He hasn’t heard it yet or said anything about it.)
(3) My column on the so-called Afterlife has been published at Spokane Faith and Values.
(4) Found a decent piano tuner who wasn’t overbooked and got my home piano tuned for the first time in about three years. Really sounds great now, and I’m preparing to do recordings from home.
(5) During an unusually communicative conversation, Keva revealed that if I were to give her a definite deadline, she would be sure to have her work turned in by that day. She agreed to a deadline of March 27th,. I then told her to be sure to wish me a Happy Birthday on that day, because it would likely be the best birthday present I have ever received.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.