(1) I’ve been reveling in the simple pleasures of life lately. One of them is the sensation I get if I drink nice cold water while chewing bubblegum. Very pleasant sensation, one I have noted since childhood.
(2) If I’m not mistaken, I believe I have the day off today. Beautiful weather too, though a shade overheated.
(3) On Sunday I agreed to music-direct a production of Guys and Dolls at the RTOP Theatre. Man, that score is fantastic–that Frank Loesser dude knew how to write a good show tune.
(4) Somehow managed to write a 1625 word column on free will for Tracy & send it to Dr Q for proofing, just a few minutes ago.
(5) Got paid yesterday. Whew.
“I have only made this letter longer because I have not had the time to make it shorter.”
— Blaise Pascal
Please donate to Eden in Babylon, if you will.