(1) Nice of the guy who manages the local Co-Op to buy me breakfast upon my arrival the other morning. I gave him a Turbulence CD in return.
(2) My anger towards others was drastically decreased a while back due to a wakeup. As a result, I have renewed my commitment to my church home. I’m showing up all the time now, and finding the church is making me happy once again.
(3) Since Turbulence was released Saturday at noon, I’ve already made over $100 in sales. My goal is $500, and I think I’ll hit it by March 10th. Gives me something to do while Keva’s often at school in Cheney WA and has not been making regular trips home to work at her parent’s shop in Pullman.
(4) My column on the problem of evil is in good shape after three drafts. Now all I gotta do is edit out the egomania, and I can probably submit it to Spokane FaVs in the morning. This is good news, because I really want to get back into scoring the performance tracks.
(5) Had a nice long talk with my good friend Holly last night. It’s nice to have a handful of close friends who understand me and vice-versa. Better to have a few who do than a lot who don’t. Grateful for the friends I have made along the way.
“Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.” — George Washington
Please donate if you can.