1. Though the energy of absent-mindedness and frustration drained me yesterday, it caused me to go to bed early and get a good seven hours sleep.
2. Jan & I get along really well with a sense of each of us making the other one better, and the two of us getting better and better. We really seem to have been made for each other.
3. It was great running into the three musicians outside of One World, and feeling a special bond or connection you don’t just feel with just anybody. Their love lifted me up at a low moment.
4. Sold an LP to a great musician who been very helpful to me, despite that this has been one of the worst years of his life.
5. Finished the Open Letter.
6. I’ve never lived in a place where people are as positive as they are here.
7. Danielle had the baby. :)
8. Touched up The Temple of the Human Race and submitted it to Other Worlds. Submitted “Classism, Stigma and Mental Health” to Classism Exposed and Street Spirit. Submitted “The Age of Nevermore” to Street Spirit.
9. It’s really okay for people to think I’m crazy or in some way undesirable or to be avoided. That way they leave me alone and I can get my work done.
10. For numerous reasons, I have wiped out Facebook and other sites I have found problematical with respect to my new life. I have made a complete commitment to cease to bring the negativity of my past in California to the positivity of my present life in a part of the world that has been much more conducive to my creative and spiritual growth. 2 Corinthians 5:17. God is Love.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!