My gratitude list from earlier this morning.
1. Slept seven hours from about midnight till seven.
2. Rode the new bicycle several miles. It seems to work well as long as I don’t change gears.
3. It’s nice being a musical director of a musical again, and working with college students.
4. Noticed my walk was very brisk last night, and no longer seemed uncoordinated. Similarly I brisk-walked about four miles this morning, stopping only for a doppio and quick chat with Dave along the way.
5. I was struggling with getting up this morning, tossing around unmotivated, when the thought suddenly energized me: “Hey! Thinks aren’t that bad!” At that, I bounded up out of bed and smelled the coffee.
6. It’s possible I get a Street Spirit check today, as the first story in my new column was published in the May issue. If not, I’ll get one shortly.
7. Deciding to work from home today is a stress-reliever. This computer at home is about ten times faster than my aging laptop when it comes to formatting music notation files.
8. The first read-thru of the show went well, was fun and was useful. This is the case even though there were several absentees.
9. I may be able to receive a form of needed assistance later on today from an understanding friend.
10. 58F degrees and very nice running weather. I think I will run now, and maybe call some friends later on this morning. God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.