(1) It’s been great getting to sit in the café lately, where a number of people have told me I look more relaxed and healthy than ever before. Funny too, because I haven’t been running and I think I’m fat. But if I transcend the personal perception of potbelly, I can be thankful for the compliment.
(2) Just sold a Pensive CD for $15 on the site. Thankful for my first sale.
(3) Looking forward to meeting with Kurt the retired linguistics professor this afternoon at 3:30 as usual on Zoom. I continue to be grateful for the ongoing search for knowledge and purpose that I have found here on WordPress, as well as in my University community, among all the scholars whom I’ve been privileged to meet.
(4) Keva did an amazing job on both of those songs yesterday. We’re planning to do another version of “Reaching for Your Hand” once she doesn’t have to read it off of her phone, but even so, it’s the best anyone I know has ever sung that song — out of many singers, over the years. I’m grateful for Keva as well as for all the other young performing artists who recently have shown an interest in my work.
(5) Beautiful day, cool and breezy. Nice running weather. I may be a slouch but I am grateful I have two strong legs and two long lungs. They’ve come in handy, here and there, throughout life.
“Education is not the filling of a pot but the lighting of a fire.”
— W.B. Yeats”
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.