1. Moscow, Idaho: Heart of the Arts. I came back to the city I left when I was fifteen months old — after sixty-two years — knowing nothing about it, and I found out quickly that Moscow is the Heart of the Arts. I was born here! No wonder I turned out the way I did.
2. Thanksgiving celebration last night when the Latah Recovery Center rented out the One World Cafe. R.J. insisted that all the background music be my original music, so I made a playlist that was in the background the whole time, and sounded nice coming out of all those One World speakers. Brandon was the OWC worker behind the counter and I got to see everybody from LRC, also Jim the Janitor. Really nice time, made me very grateful for #1 above.
3. My apartment.
4. Talked with Holly.
5. A sympathetic friend is going to help me with a new computer.
6. There was a big turkey left over from last night, and it’s in my freezer now.
7. I get to have Thanksgiving dinner with my pastor and his family out at the farm.
8. A proverb this morning reminded me to make sure I remember to go pick up that city job application. (It was Proverbs 22:13) –
9. Therapy was good yesterday with Dave; and though we still didn’t really get to the root of the recently returning problem, we came up with some ways I could avert it. I later realized some things on my own at home last night about what probably causes it, so all that was good. I’ll keep working on it.
10. Sally said the November check was mailed yesterday. I still don’t know which pieces were published, since I sent him the entire Part Four of my book plus everything on this link. But I guess I’ll find out. Recognition results in relaxation, because it means there’s less to be impatient about, in life. God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!