1. Slept from about midnight till 7, pretty solidly.
2. I’ve noticed I haven’t been spacing things out lately gathering my stuff up to leave the house. Also, always remembering to deal first with the power cord, I haven’t been leaving it at home lately, or elsewhere around town. Grateful for this, and also for that I live in this present town, where absent-mindedness is not generally met with theft, as it was in so many other places where I’ve lived.
3. Just read all of Proverbs 28. Noticed I wasn’t resistant to reading first, as is often the case in the morning (when, as yesterday, I just want to start writing right away). 28:1 is one of my favorites and one of the few I have memorized. I noticed 28:13 as applying to me recently.
4. I wasn’t angry when I awoke this morning, unlike yesterday. I also had no problem not going to the computer right off the bat, but very methodically packed up all my things.
5. Finished the Vocal Score last night and did touch-ups on the script. Should be submitted for registration with the Copyright Office by this afternoon. I feel released of this burden — enough is enough. Besides, what did Leonardo say?
6. Very thankful to have finally “abandoned” my Art.
7. The thought that arose me out of bed this morning was that of journalism, and how it’s a bright new field in a bright new life. Then, when I got to the cafe, I opened my email to a note from Tracy Simmons, who has put up my bio and picture on her news site, right at the top of her list. (Now all I have to do is write something.)
8. Morning coffee is waking me well.
9. Grateful for my ongoing physical health and fitness, thus far.
10. It’s a beautiful brisk morning in the town where I was born. God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.