1. I just woke up, and when I awoke, there was a moment not only of letting go, but of understanding. And the understanding is manifold.
2. I really don’t need to be defined by what they think of me, or by what I think they think of me, at all.
3. I really don’t need to reach out any further toward them at all. All further reaching out is only an effort to “prove” myself. There is nothing to prove, if what I am is defined in my divinely drafted design, defined by the Designer who designed me, independent of their judgments of me. Their judgments of me, whatever they are, are immaterial. I have nothing to prove to them, and I need not, and ought not, try.
4. I have been lifted out of the Old and into the New. They are not in the New. They are in the Old. I am in the New.
5. To continue to grasp toward them is to turn to the Old. It is not for me to return to the Old. It is for me to continue to turn to the New, and the Newer, and the Newest.
6. If I wait, they will reach out to me when the time comes, if the time comes. If and when that time comes, in reaching out to me, they will be turning toward the New — for I am in the New. For them to reach out to me is to turn to the New, where I am. It will be my task then to draw them toward the New, to show them Christ in me, the hope of glory. It will be my challenge then to resist being sucked back down into the Old.
7. I therefore don’t need to send another text, email, voicemail, letter, chat, or postcard. To any of them who are still in the Old. I need not return to the Old at all.
8. In this manifold understanding, I am free. I am no longer bound by the Old.
9. In turning to them, in pleading with them, in praying to them, I make them gods. They are not gods, nor are they on a path toward becoming gods. They are only human, as I am human. In praying for them, I turn to God, I plead with God, through Christ, who makes all things New.
10. If anyone be in Christ, he is a new creation. The former things are passed away. All things are becoming New.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
Anything Helps – God Bless!