1. Slept from 9-2a, and again from about 4-8. Am feeling rested.
2. Nice breakfast, Courtyard Cafe, price has gone up to 3.19 with tax now. Two nice cups of Pikes Peak coffee.
3. Beautiful Idaho summer morning.
4. Doppio, quiet cafe, new table, new friends.
5. Record 98 views on Eden in Babylon yesterday:
6. We got at least three good clips from the show Friday night, although they were all early in the night, and we were just beginning to get warmed up by Eleanor Rigby, which was the end of the first set. Nothing from the second set unfortunately, but still a memento of a beautiful evening, for which to give thanks.
7. My daughter should be up soon and we will probably enjoy a nice conversation.
8. Played at the United Church yesterday. Was able to do the Canticle of the Turning and was blessed; I believe others were blessed as well. Enjoyed the sermon, too, about the Good Samaritan.
9. Enjoyed playing at the nursing homes again yesterday afternoon.
10. God is Good.
Please donate to Eden in Babylon.
A little bit goes a long, long way.